CU DECA EVENTS
International Career Development Conference
The International Career Development Conference is the culminating experience for many Collegiate DECA members. ICDC provides you the opportunity to participate in leadership development, receive recognition for your competitive achievements, and network with nearly 2,000 students, advisors, and industry leaders.To learn more about how you and your chapter can attend the 54th annual Collegiate DECA International Career Development Conference, contact your association or chapter advisor for details or email email@example.com. Or, you can email any of the CU DECA executive team to learn about the event and find out how to get involved.
The International CDC will be held in Washington DC from April 16-19 (These dates do not necessarily include travel dates.)
Professional Development Academies:
- Business Management and Administration Academy
- Communications and Technology Academy
- Entrepreneurship Academy
- Finance and Accounting Academy
- Hospitality and Tourism Academy
- Marketing Academy
- Association and chapter advisors attending the College to Career Education Forum. Exciting general sessions with individual and chapter awards and recognition, recognition of the states, provinces and territories in attendance, and a grand awards ceremony recognizing event winners.
- Participation in the Professional Development Academies.
- Competitors vying for international honors in the Competitive Events Program.
- Hundreds of business and industry people serving as judges for the competitions.
- Numerous representatives from corporate supporters participating in the Career Fair/Marketplace.
- Students participating in the Culinary Management Institute or the National Management Institute.
- Students testing their skills in the Entrepreneurship Challenge OR the International Sales Challenge, and attending the related seminars.
- Election of our new Executive Officer Team.
Future Dates of the Collegiate DECA ICDC
- April 16-19, 2016 | Washington, D.C. | Dates do not necessarily include travel days.